To all Optimists in WEMO District:
1. We are only 48 members away from achieving the break-even District Membership goal. So please continue adding new members until Sept 30! We need 48 NET so if you drop a member please try to add one. Also, adding new members helps your club achieve HONOR CLUB (NET +3 required). Check out Governor Eric's membership incentives (attached)
2. PLEASE make sure your club has submitted your Officer-Elect form! Dacia needs this information for an accurate District Directory and will be contacting CURRENT club officers in the next couple of weeks to verify club officer information. Contact Dacia at 816-591-7081 or email@example.com
3. Remember Gov-Elect Keith Fattig's 2022-23 Lt. Gov. training will be Sat Sept 17 at Artesian Park Pavilion #4 in Clinton from 8:30 am-12:30pm with lunch at 1pm and District Kickoff Celebration at 2 pm. PLEASE RSVP to Erica Fattig at firstname.lastname@example.org or (816) 259-7119 and contact her with any questions.
4. CLUB PRESIDENTS - Mary Anne Gilpin sent you a letter on Membership Incentives and how to be Honor Club this year so please contact her at email@example.com or 660-631-5151 with any questions.
5. CLUB PRIDE REPORT must be RECEIVED by Optimists International by Sept 30, 2021. Club Presidents, submit this on-line or email it as an attachment by that date.
6. Don't forget your unrestricted $100 CLUB donation to Optimist International Foundation (and having a Club Foundation Representative) is a requirement for Honor Club. Contact Theresa Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org OR (660) 351-2103 to make sure your donation is received by Sept 30, 2021.
7. If you are ordering the PRESIDENT'S CITATION to present to a club member, remember it must be RECEIVED by Optimist International by Aug 31, 2021! It can be COMPLETED ON-LINE
(https://optimist.org/documents/2022/leaders/TeachingMaterials/ClubPresident-ElectTraining/ClubPresident-ElectWorkbook/President%20Citation%20Application.pdf) or use the form in the District Directory or sent to your club president by Mary Ann but then you must print and email it as an attachment to email@example.com or FAX to 314-371-6006 Other awards created by your club can also be used but you must note this on your CLUB PRIDE REPORT.
8. Remember the 2022-23 Optimist International Year starts off with the CELEBRATE COMMUNITY project the week of Oct 11-17. Participate by working with another local service club (ie Kiwanis, Rotary, Lions) to do a project to benefit your community.